Lesson 31 - lunedì 30 maggio 2011

Well, we have also come to the end of the 2010/2011 English Course edition...
The course could not end in a better way: Barbara and I have decided to prepare something to eat during the film! She prepared some delicious little sandwiches and I prepared some little chocolate croissants as a dessert.
We were so sad for the end of the course that we forgot taking the usual pictures of our food creations: therefore, I am sorry, but I cannot show the images :-(
Summing up, I want to thank all my students for the great enthusiasm and the active participation they have shown during the lessons: they have given useful and interesting ideas and opinions, they have made me laugh with their written compositions and their brilliant interventions and they have also made me put on some kilos with their delicious recipes.
I hope these lessons have been useful and interesting for them as they have been for me: I have certainly learnt a lot from these fantastic students! 

FILM
How to lose a guy in ten days

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento