Lesson 5 - venerdì 2 dicembre 2011

SONG
It's oh so quiet - Björk (you can find the lyrics and the video in the section "Musica" under "Canzoni")


TEXTBOOK
New English File Advanced - Oxford University Press - Clive Oxenden and Christina Latham-Koenig


UNIT 4B: HELP YOURSELF
Es. 3a p. 57: listen and complete
1) Would you mind opening the window? It's a bit stuffy in here.
2) To Victoria Station. And can you hurry, please?
3) Could you do me a favour? I need someone to help me with htis report.
4) If you're going to the canteen, do you think you could get me a sandwich?
5) Would you mind asking your parents to come next weekend, and not this one?
6) Could you possibly give me a lift to the station? My car's being serviced.
Es. 3b p. 57: listen again to the polite and impolite intonations
Es. 4a p. 58: look at the covers and comment
Es. 4b p. 58: read and comment
Es. 4c p. 58: listen and answer the questions


Next time, Friday 16th December, at 21.45, just after the lesson: Christmas pizza all together at "Pizzeria Tre Lanterne"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento